Harlem Needle Arts (HNA) is ending this decade on a high note and entering 2020 with our continued commitment to provide well rounded arts and cultural experiences.
The core of our work provides learning and instruction in the field of fiber, textile, design and needle arts; thought provoking exhibitions; and technical and economic development for emerging and established artists.
Today launches our end of year contribution campaign #GivingHNA2019 through December 31. As we continue to evolve our mission, we would like your support to help us reach our year end goal $10,000 to enable HNA to continue to provide art, heritage and resources to the Harlem community.
With your support, HNA will continue to present and launch:
- Creative space and guest presentations at #MantraMondays
- Host affordable workshops with artists representing the African Diaspora and communities of color
- Experience multigenerational engagement with youth and elders
- Launch our 2020 conference series the Business of Textile Art ™
- Continue to develop economic resources for working artists and artisans through commissions, acquisitions and teaching opportunities.
- Curate accessible public art installations throughout Harlem
The HNA journey continues to be a remarkable experience of enhancing and curating the identity and inclusion of field to the stage of visual art and the function of culture to positively impact our contemporary lives.
Tune in daily through December 31 as we will share highlights of the 2019 journey through daily emails and our social media platforms.
Thank you in advance for your support to Harlem Needle Arts.
#GivingHNA2019Matching gifts encouraged